❁ Lush “Lust” List ❁
If you aren’t sure of what “lust list” is, it’s basically a wishlist with a more fun name, haha. This is my Lush lust list!
- So White Bath Bomb | I always eye this product during the holidays because it’s specifically a Christmas product but I still haven’t gotten it around to purchasing it and I have no idea why. Haha. The main reason I want this is because it’s apple scented and I’m a sucker for ANYTHING apple scented! Plus, a bunch of people rave about this product so it must be awesome.
- Mint Julip Lip Scrub | I already have a problem with dry, chapped lips so now that winter is coming, it’s going to get even worse. I always hear great things about the Lush lip scrubs. I know you can always just make lip scrubs at home but eh, lol. But I’m definitely going to need a lip scrub soon!
- Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb | Okay, you’re going to see a trend going on for the next 3 products: Honey. I’m a big sucker for anything apple scented BUT I’m an even bigger sucker for Lush products that are honey scented. So this is a must. And this turns your bath water a pretty color, haha. This bath bomb is the same scent as the next product!
- Honey I Washed The Kids Soap | Lets be honest, the only reasons I want this is because it is honey scented and people always rave about this product as well. Oh, and I hear its very moisturizing so that’s wonderful since I have dry skin.
- Honeybee Bath Bomb | Oh what’s this.. More honey? Of course! What more can I say? Lol.
- No Drought Dry Shampoo | I’m always looking for new dry shampoos to try. I kind of just stick with baby powder because it works well since it’s just a powder instead of a spray. So I found this and I think it’d be even better!